For Portuguese, Italian, Danish and German translations, click on the flags.
For Materials, click on the Zip file.
Unzip materials to your folder named Cherish. Open the agi-Cherish Brush tip and Export it in PSP to your PSP Brush folder.
You will need the Plugins Distort, Filters Unlimited2 and Graphics Plus for this tutorial.
I would like to give credit for the lovely floral background to Benelal Mists and Tubeshttp://rireetpsp.vraiform.com/
This tutorial was written using PSPX2 and it is assumed you have a working knowledge of PSP.
1. In your Materials palette, set your foreground color to #eae9cd and your background color to #7e9f46. Make a Gradient using Sunburst, no Angle with Repeat of 11. Invert unchecked.
2. New Raster Layer 600px Width X 450px Height. Flood fill with Gradient. Effects/Geometric Effects/Skew with settings of Horizontal ticked, skew angle 30, edge mode repeat.
3. Effects/Plugin Distort/Glass. Distortion 5, Smoothness 3, Texture Frosted, Scaling 100%, Invert checked.
4. Effects/Texture/Fur. Settings at Blur 51, Density 100, Length 52, Transparency 54.
5. Image/Add Borders. Symmetric checked, Size 3px, color White.
6. From Tool Bar, choose Magic Wand. Click on 3px border to activate marching ants. Flood fill with gradient.
7. Apply Effects/GraphicsPlus/Cross Shadow with default settings of 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 128, 128. Selections/Select None.
8. Image/Add Border of 4px, having Symmetric checked, color white. Minimize this image to task bar for now...you will use it later.
9. New Raster Layer of 762px Width X 562px Height. Selections/Select All.
10. Open Fractal1Fev08bnll image, highlight bottom layer. Adjust/Hue Saturation/Colorize, settings at Hue 57 and Saturation of 99. Copy/paste into Selection.
11. Open minimized image, copy/paste as new layer.
12. Open scrap tube 24, copy/paste as new layer. Pull down even with middle image bottom. Duplicate and flip.
13. Open Fractale1Fev08bnll. Highlight middle flower layer. Copy/paste as new layer. Adjust/Hue and Saturation/Colorize, with settings at Hue 57, Saturation of 99. Image/Resize by 65%, all layers unchecked. Place in lower right hand side.
14. Duplicate layer #4. Pull copy of Raster #4 below Copy of Raster Layer #2. Place copy of Raster #4 to top left corner, lower opacity to 57. Hint: Close off layer #4 temporarily for ease of placement of copy. Activate and open Layer #4.
15. Open tube of woman. Copy/paste as new layer. Carefully place, fitting on left side inside Gradient/Cross Shadow border.
16. Effects/Effects3-D/Drop Shadow. Vertical 4, Horizontal 6, Opacity 62, Blur 12 and color Black.
17. Layers/New Raster Layer. From Tool Bar, choose Paint brush tool. Open agi_Cherish brush, size 209, using background color, stamp on top scrap tube.
18. Image/Effects/3-D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical 1, Horizontal 1, Opacity 74, Blur 1 and color Black.
19. Choose your font and sign your name. In Layer Palette, convert Vector Layer to Raster Layer.
20. Image/Add Border of 3px white, Symmetric checked.
21. Promote background layer to raster layer in layer palette.
22. Effects/Filters Unlimited2/Buttons and frames/3D/Glass Frame1. Settings of Size 8, Contrast 128.
You are finished! I hope you have enjoyed doing this tutorial.