For a and Danish translation, click on the flags.
For Materials, click on the Zip file.
Unzip the materials into a working folder. Open the materials in PSP, copy and close originals. You will need the plugin Filter MuRaMeister/Perspective Tiling and FiltersUnlimited/AFS IMPORT for this tutorial. You may open and minimize the font included in materials instead of putting it in your PSP/Fonts folder. It will show up in PSP. Place the Preset Shape .jsl in your PSP/Preset Shapes folder. I have used PSPX3 to create this tutorial but you may use an earlier version. It is assumed you have a working knowledge of PSP to do this tutorial.
Credit is given for materials used when original author is known. Tubes used in this tutorial are from K@rine_Dre@ms
and Arasimages. Thank you tubers for your beautiful work. Please visit the tuber sites listed on my Links page. You will also find many more tubes in my all-free Tubes section.
Use the arrow to mark your place along the way.
1. Create a New Image 750px by 650px, transparent.
2. In Materials Palette, set Foreground to color #c35b24, Background to color #000000.
3. Create Gradient using the Foreground/Background colors, Style set to Rectangular, Angle 0, Repeats 2, Invert unchecked.
4. Flood fill New Image with Gradient.
5. Adjust/Blur/Gaussian Blur, Radius 42.
6. Effects/MuRaMeister/Perspective Tiling. Apply using settings below.
7. Layers/New Raster Layer.
8. Using the Selections tool, draw a square like I have done here. Flood fill it with Background color #000000.
9. Selections/Modify/Contract by 3. Click Delete key once. Keep activated.
10. Layers/New Raster Layer.
11. Flood fill with foreground color #c35b24.
12. Open Peachy.pspimage. Copy/Paste into Selection.
13. Effects/3-D Effects/Inner Bevel. Apply with settings as seen below.
14. Selections/Select None.
15. From Preset Shapes, select Tiles.jsl c.
16. In the Materials Palette, have the Foreground color set to the original #c35b24, Background color to #000000.
17. Using the Preset Shape c, draw a square about the same size as I have done. See example.
18. Layers/Promote to Raster Layer.
19. Effects/3-D Effects/Drop Shadow/Vertical 4, Horizontal 6, Opacity 100, Blur 8, color #000000.
20. Using the Magic Wand, click inside the center black square to highlight it.
21. Open the K@rine_Dre@ms_Pretty_Woman_1908_Aout_2011.pspimage.
22. Highlight the middle layer. Using the Selection tool,draw a square around the woman's head to select it. Right click/Copy.
23. Go back to the working image and Paste into Selection. Selections/Select None.
24. Create another smaller square using directions from Steps #15 through #23.
25. Move the smaller square beneath the top square as I have done in my finished image.
26. Having smaller square layer highlighted, Duplicate.
27. Image/Resize/Resize by 70%, Resize all layers not checked.
28. Effects/MuRaMeister/Perspective Tiling. Use same settings as in Step #6.
29. Pull this tiled layer below Raster 2.
30. Highlight (top layer) to continue.
31. Open Grapas.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
32. Pull the three bars to the top lady within square.
33. Paste as New Image again. Image/Resize/Resize by 90%, Resize all layers unchecked.
34. Pull the resized bars to the top of the smaller square.
35. Open K@rine_Dre@ms_Pretty_Woman_1908_Aut_2011.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
36. Image/Resize/Resize by 83%, Resize all layers not checked.
37. Move woman to left a little.
38. Effects/3-D Effects/Drop Shadow/Vertical 4, Horizontal 12, Opacity 80, Blur 46, color #000000.
39. Using Text tool, choose Font (Weltu) Weltron Urban, Size 30, Points (not Pixels), color #000000. (You may use a different Font if you like.) Type Repeats. Convert to Raster Layer.
40. Place in bottom right corner of orange background.
41. Effects/3-D Effects/Drop Shadow/Vertical 4, Horizontal 12, Opacity 80, Blur 21, color #000000.
42. Image/Add Borders/2px border, Symmetric checked, color #000000.
43. Image/Add Borders/2px border, Symmetric checked, color #c35b24.
44. Image/Add Borders/12px border, Symmetric checked, color #000000.
45. Image/Add Borders/2px border, Symmetric checked, color #c35b24.
46. Image/Add Borders/2px border, Symmetric checked, color #000000.
47. Select All/Modify/Contract by 20/Invert.
48. Effects/Filters Unlimited/AFS IMPORT/MIRRBEVL/(use settings as seen below.)
49. Selections/Select None.
50. Sign your name. Convert to Raster Layer.
51. Merge/Merge All.
A big thank you to PamelaD and Evatexas for testing my tutorials for me.