My Bubble Bath
For Italian, Portuguese and Danish translations, click on the flags.
For Materials, click on the Zip file.
Unzip the materials into a working folder. Open the materials in PSP, copy and close originals. Place the Corel_2_005.pspimage in your PSP/Bump Map folder if you do not have it . (PSPX4 may have it as default). You will need plugin Graphics Plus/Cross Shadow. You will need Animation Shop. I have used PSPX4 to create this tutorial but you may use an earlier version.
Thanks go to Soleil to Maryse to Guismo, to Gini and to Stockvault for the lovely tubes used. Please visit the tuber sites listed on my Links page for other lovely tubes.
Use the dragonfly to mark your place along the way.
1. In Materials Palette, set Foreground to #bacae4, Background to #153c73.
2. Create a Gradient using Style Linear, Angle 0, Repeats 1, Invert checked.
3. New/New Image 760px by 560px. Flood fill with Background #153C73.
4. Layers/New Raster Layer. Selections/Select All.
5. Open stockvault2.jpg. Copy/Paste into Selection. Selections/Select None.
6. Set Opacity to 75, Blend Mode to Luminance (Legacy). Image/Edge Effects/Enhance.
7. Layers/New Raster Layer. Flood fill with Gradient.
8. Open 1217491173_masques.jpg.
9. Back to working image. Layers/New Mask Layer/From Image. When box comes up, click on drop down arrow and choose the mask in Step #8.
10. Layers/Merge/Merge Group.
11. Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance.
12. Effects/Geometric Effects/Perspective-Horizontal.
13. Duplicate. Image/Mirror (Flip Horizontal in PSPX4).
14. Open calguismistgouttesdepluiedanae22012012.pspimage of bubbles. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
15. Image/Resize/Resize by 60%, Resize all Layers unchecked.
16. Pull toward bottom of image. Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance.
17. Duplicate. Image/Mirror. Pull to left side of image.
18. Open LargeBubble_Arasimages.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
19. Move the large bubble into the left center of your image. Adjust/Sharpness/Sharpen.
20. Duplicate large bubble. Image/Resize/Resize by 60%, Resize all layers unchecked.
21. Pull smaller bubble to bottom of image, overlapping larger bubble.
22. Duplicate smaller bubble. Image/Resize/Resize by 60%/Resize all layers unchecked.
23. Pull small bubble toward right side of image as you see in my finished image.
24. In Blend Mode, set to Lighten.
25. Open AutumnLeaves_TubedbyGini.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer. Pull into upper left corner.
26. In Materials Palette, set Background color to #C9EE5D.
27. Using the Color Changer from tool bar, right click on leaves until all of the brown color is green.
28. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow, Vertical -5, Horizontal 8, Opacity 50, Blur 14, color #0A2445 two (2) times.
29. Paste again the brown leaves. Use color changer on them as before. Image/Mirror.
30. Move them into center top of image, leaving only a few leaves showing.
31. Apply the Drop Shadow as in Step #28.
32. Open e&eSoleil-25040071757.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
33. Image/Resize/Resize by 80%/Resize all layers unchecked. Move the thistle weeds to bottom right side of image.
34. Open MR_Fille d'Eden.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
35. Image/Resize/Resize by 80%/Resize all layers unchecked.
36. Place woman a bit to left of center in image.
37. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow, Vertical -5, Horizontal 8, Opacity 50, Blur 14, color #0A2445.
38. Repeat the drop shadow you just applied using the Blur at 24, all other settings the same.
39. Open Deco_36.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
40. Image/Resize/Resize by 30%/Resize all layers unchecked.
41. Place dragonfly on woman's hand. Duplicate.
42. Image/Mirror. Place second dragonfly on her hip. Duplicate again and place third dragonfly on the thistle weed.
43. Image/Add Borders/Add 3px border, Symmetric checked, color #153C73.
44. Image/Add Borders/Add 3px border, Symmetric checked, color #BACAE4.
45. Image/Add Borders/Add 3px border, Symmetric checked, color #153C73.
46. Image/Add Borders/Add 15px border, Symmetric checked, color #DEE1A1.
47. Using Magic Wand, select the 15px border.
48. Use color #E9ECDB for Foreground and color #C9EE5D for Background, create a new Linear Gradient using Angle 45, Repeats 6, Invert checked.
49. Flood fill the 15px border. Effects/Graphics Plus/Cross Shadow with all settings at default except change Intensity to 50.
50. Effects/3D Effects/Inner Bevel. Use settings below.
51. Selections/Select None.
52. Image/Add Borders/Add 3px border, Symmetric checked, color #153C73.
53. Open Text.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer and place in upper right corner of image.
54. Sign or stamp your name. Convert to Raster Layer if needed. Merge/Merge Visible. Save your work as .jpg file named My Bubble Bath.
Open Animation Shop program if you wish to use the animation instructions provided.
55. File/Open/My Bubble Bath.jpg you just saved. Duplicate it 15 times, having 16 frames in all. Click on first frame, then Edit Select All.
56. File/Open/Bubbles.gif. Click on first frame, then Edit/Select All. COPY.
57. Right click inside the first frame of My Bubble Bath image/Paste/Into Selected Frame.
58. Place the bubbles where you want them to be on your image and left click to set it place. Repeat this in different places in the image as I have done in mine. The choice of where is yours, so play and have fun, making as many bubbles as you wish.
59. When you have finished putting bubbles on, click Animation/Frame Properties and set to 13. Now check your work by clicking on View/Animation button. If all is to your liking, then we will now save your hard work.
60. To save your work, go to File/Save As. Save as .gif box will appear. Choose where you will save it, give it the name My Bubble Bath and click Save. Continue to click Next 3 times, then Finish as the different boxes appear. There! You did it...you are all finished.
Thank you Evatexas and PamelaD for testing this tutorial for me.