For an Italian, Dutch, Danish and German translation, click on the flags.
Unzip the materials into a working folder you have created on your desktop named Imagine-Dream. Please duplicate and close originals. Place the Mask in your PSP/Masks folder and export the brushes into your PSP files. Place the GX1_Mirror_BothSides.8bf file in your AP_01/Innovations file. I have used the plugins MuraMeister/Copies, AP_01/Innovations/Mirror-BothSides and Caroline and Sensibility/CS_Reflections. It is assumed you have a working knowledge of PSP to follow these directions. I have used PSPX6 for this tutorial.
Use the arrow to mark your place along the way.
1. In Materials Palette, set Foreground to #fffaee, Background to #cce9ed.
2. Open Devilsinside_574_2009.pspimage. Copy Raster 1 layer/Paste as New Image.
3. Open Karine_Dreams_Pretty_Woman_2916_Avril_2014.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
4. Effects/Image Effects/Offset.
6. Adjust/Depth of Field.
7. Effects/Distortion Effects/Polar Coordinates.
8. Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance. Drop Opacity to 80.
9. Layers/New Raster Layer.
10. Flood fill with Foreground color #fffaee.
11. Layers/Load/Save Mask/Load Mask from Disk. Find Narah_Mask_0565 from drop down. Load.
12. Merge/Merge Group.
13. Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance.
14. Effects/Geometric Effects/Circle. Repeat ticked.
15. Merge/Merge Visible.
16. Adjust/Depth of Field as in Step #6.
17. Effects/AP_01/Innovations/Mirror-Both Sides.
18. Effects/Caroline and Sensibility/CS-Reflection.
19. Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance. Image/Mirror.
20. Open Karine_Dreams_Pretty_Woman_2916_Avril_2014.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
21. Effects/Image Effects/Offset.
22. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical -27, Horizontal-54, Opacity 50, Blur 25, color #000000.
23. Lower Opacity to 32. Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance.
24. Merge/Merge Visible. Copy/Paste as New Image on desktop work space. Undo Merge on original image.
25. On New Image/Resize/Resize by 25%/Resize all layers checked.
26. Image/Add Borders/Add 3px border, Symmetric checked, color #fffaee.
27. Copy. Paste on original working image as New Layer.
28. Effects/Image Effects/Offset.
30. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical -15, Horizontal-15, Opacity 50, Blur 25, color #000000.
31. Duplicate. Image/Flip Horizontal (in place). Effects/Image Effects/Offset.
32. Open Karine_Dreams_Pretty_Woman_2916_Avril_2014.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
34. Effects/Image Effects/Offset.
35. Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance.
36. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical -27, Horizontal-54, Opacity 50, Blur 25, color #000000.
37. Layers/New Raster Layer.
38. From Tool bar, select the Paint Brush tool. Select Ecol 5 brush from the dropdown, using size 600, right click where indicated using Background color #cce9ed where indicated. Using same Ecol 5 brush, size 600, left click where indicated in Foreground color #fffaee.
39. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical -15, Horizontal-15, Opacity 50, Blur 25, color #000000.
41. Effects/Image Effects/Seamless Tiling.
42. Pull stamped brush layer beneath the two small box layers. Go to top layer, highlight to continue.
43. Layers/New Raster Layer.
44. From Tool bar, select the Paint brush tool and find the brush gh_text_Imagine. Resize to 200, all other settings at default, left click to stamp the word "Imagine" on the bottom border inside of the top small box.
45. Repeat Step #44 directions using the brush gh_text_Dream on the bottom border inside of the bottom small box.
46. Image/Add Borders/Add 3px border, Symmetric checked, color #fffaee.47. Image/Resize/Resize by 90%/Resize all layers checked.
48. Sign your name or leave your watermark if you wish. Save as .png or .jpg file.
Please, if you are going to use this tutorial for stationery, cards or place the tutorial/tag on another site, I would appreciate you contacting me for permission, giving Arasimages credit for the original tutorial and if possible, a link back to my site. Thank you.
This tutorial was tested by PamelaD and Evatexas. Thanks ladies!