For an Italian, Danish, German, Spanish, Dutch and French translation, click on the flags.
Unzip the materials into a working folder you have created on your desktop named Unwelcomed Guests. Please duplicate and close original tubes. Use the copies for your work so you will not lose the originals. Place the Selection in your PSP/Selections folder. Place the Mask in your PSP/Masks folder . I have used the plugins Carolaine and Sensibility/CS-BRectangles and PSP effects for this tutorial. I have used PSPX7 for this tutorial but other versions may be used.
Thanks go to www.Morjets.art.de and PamelaD of Arasimages for the tubes used in this tutorial.
Use the pumpkin to mark your place along the way.
1. In Materials Palette, set Foreground to #48565f, Background to #0c0f18. Create a Gradient using these colors, Gradient Corel_06_029 (foreground/background), Style Sunburst, Angle 0, Repeats 0, Invert checked, Center Point Horizontal 50, Vertical 100/Focal Point Horizontal 50, Vertical 100.
2. New/New Image 860px by 750px. Flood fill with Gradient.
3. Layers/New Raster Layer.
4. Selections/Load/Save Selections/Load Selection from Disk. From the drop down, select Arascenter selection. Load.
5. Flood fill Selection with color #d99338.
6. Selections/Modify/Contract. Contract by 3px. Press Delete key.
7. Layers/New Raster Layer.
8. Open 66d17101d5ae3fff003eddba73abfffb.pspimage. Copy/Paste into Selection.
9. Layers/Load/Save Mask. Load Mask from Disk. From drop down, select 20-20 Mask. Load.
10. Merge/Merge Group.
11. Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance. Duplicate.
12. Layers/New Raster Layer.
13. Paste into Selection as you did in Step 8.
14. Repeat Step 9 with Mask.
15. Merge/Merge Group. Selections/Select None.
16. Effects/Carolaine & Sensibility/CS-BRectangle.
17. Effects/Edge Effects/Enhance.
18. Drop Opacity down to 45.
19. Effects/Illumination Effects/Lights. Use color #ffdd7b. Repeat.
21. Open Pumpkins.pspimage. Copy Tubed layer/Paste as New Layer.
22. Image/Resize/Resize by 80%/Resize all layers unchecked.
24. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical -10, Horizontal -16, Opacity 50, Blur 17, color #000000.
26. Move into bottom left corner.
27. Duplicate. Image/Resize/Resize by 76%/Resize all layers unchecked.
28. Move into bottom left corner a little over larger pumpkin's right side.
29. Open Tube_234.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
31. Image/Resize/Resize by 70%/Resize all layers unchecked.
32. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical -10, Horizontal -16, Opacity 50, Blur 17, color #000000.
34. Move witch so she is standing on the center bottom of image.
35. Open Tube_268.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
37. Image/Resize/Resize by 35%/Resize all layers unchecked.
38. Scroll your working image out to 150% so you can easily see where to erase. Using Eraser tool, Size set to 13, all other settings at default, erase the stick from the bat image.
39. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical -10, Horizontal -16, Opacity 50, Blur 17, color #000000.
41. Place the bat so he is hanging from a branch as shown.
42. Open Tube_270.pspimage. Copy/Paste as New Layer.
43. Image/Resize/Resize by 62%/Resize all layers unchecked.
44. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical -10, Horizontal -16, Opacity 50, Blur 17, color #000000.
46. Place cat at the top of the larger pumpkin on left side.
47. Image/Add Borders/Add 3px border, Symmetric checked, color #d99338.
48. ANIMATION OPTIONAL.
49. In PSP, Copy your finished image. Go to Animation Shop and Paste as New Animation.
50. On the Animation Shop tool bar, click 5 times where indicated to duplicate the main image. You will now have 17 frames. Highlight the last frame and delete it. Check to make sure you have 16 frames total.
51. File/Open bubbles.gif. Click on the first frame/Edit/Select All.
52. Click on Animation/Resize Animation. When the box appears as seen below, set the resize to Percentage of Original Width 130 x Height 128.
53. Click on top of bubble frames/Copy.
54. On main image, click on first frame. Edit/Select All.
55. In main image first frame, right click/Paste/Into Selected Frame.
56. Hover the bubbles over the green bubbles of the witch's pot. Left click to set into place.
57. Repeat a few times until your bubbling pleases you. Click on View Animation from the tool bar at the top to check your animation.
58. Now we will save our work.
59. File/Save As. When the box appears, give your work a name, name where it will be saved and leave the file name set to .gif. Click Save.
60. As the boxes appear, click Next, Next, Next and Finish.
61. This completes our work. I hope you had a fun time working this tutorial.
Please, if you are going to use this tutorial for stationery, cards or place the tutorial/tag on another site, I would appreciate you contacting me for permission, giving Arasimages credit for the original tutorial and if possible, a link back to my site. Thank you.
This tutorial was tested by PamelaD and Evatexas. Thanks ladies!