Unzip the materials into a working folder you have created on your desktop named Winds of Fall. Please duplicate and close original tubes. Use the copies for your work so you will not lose the originals. Place the Mask into your PSP/Masks folder. I have used pluginsPenta/color dot, AP 01 [Innovations]/Mirror both sides, MuraMeister/Perspective and FunHouse/Polar Convergence for this tutorial. I have used PSPX7 for this tutorial but other versions may be used.
Use the flower to mark your place along the way.
1. In Materials Palette, set Foreground to #c88d3d, Background to #1a1b20.
2. New/New Image 900px by 700px. Flood fill with Foreground color #c88d3d.
3. Effects/AP 01 [Innovations]/Mirror-Both Sides.
4. Effects/FunHouse/Polar Convergence.
5. Image/Free Rotate/Rotate 90 degrees Left.
6. Using Pick tool, use side middle nodes to pull each side to edge of image.
7. Effects/Penta/color dot.
8. Adjust/Hue and Saturation/Vibrancy. Set Strength to -18.
9. Layers/New Raster Layer. Flood fill with Foreground color #c88d3d.
10. Layers/Load/Save Mask/Load Mask from Disk. From drop down, select 1217491171_Masque. Load.
11. Merge/Merge Group.
12. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical 5, Horizontal 10, Opacity 74, Blur 46, color #000000.
13. Layers/New Raster Layer. Flood fill layer with Background color #1a1b20.
14. Layers/Load/Save Mask/Load Mask from Disk. From drop down, select 1217491171_Masque as in Step #10. Load.
15. Merge/Merge Group.
16. Pull dark dots upwards until some of the gold shows.
17. Open Automnal_CibiBijoux.pspimage. Copy back layer/Paste as New Layer.
18. Effects/Mura's Meister/Perspective Tiling.
19. Open MR_Nadja.png of lady. Using Selections tool set to Rectangle, select around Maryse's watermark on the copy/press delete key. Deselect. Copy.
20. Paste as New Layer. Pull down and to the right.
21. Effects/Distortion Effects/Wind.
22. Drop Opacity down to 75%.
23. Paste as New Layer again. Place over lady with the wind effect, to the left so the wind effect shows on her right.
24. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical 5, Horizontal 10, Opacity 74, Blur 46, color #000000.
26. Open Automnal_CibiBijoux.pspimage of flower. Copy middle layer/Paste as New Layer.
27. Image/Resize/Resize by 60%/Resize all layers unchecked.
28. Image/Mirror. Move to left side of image.
29. Paste as New Layer again.
31. Image/Free Rotate/Left by 20 degrees.
32. Effects/Distortion Effects/Wind as in Step #21.
33. Pull downward between left flower and lady.
34. Paste as New Layer again. Image/Mirror.
35. Image/Resize/Resize by 86%/Resize all layers unchecked.
36. Image/Free Rotate/Left by 20 degrees.
37. Place over wind effect flower as you did the wind effect lady.
38. Effects/3D Effects/Drop Shadow. Vertical 5, Horizontal 10, Opacity 74, Blur 46, color #000000.
39. Merge/Merge Down.
40. Pull top lady layer above flower.
41. Image/Add Borders/Add 3px border, Symmetric checked, color #c88d3d.
42. All done! Hope you enjoyed working this tutorial.
Please, if you are going to use this tutorial for stationery, cards or place the tutorial/tag on another site, I would appreciate you contacting me for permission, giving Arasimages credit for the original tutorial and if possible, a link back to my site. Thank you.
This tutorial was tested by PamelaD and Evatexas. Thanks ladies!